inspiring people to find the meaning behind business transformation...
Dr. Miller's talks are all about lighting a way forward, new ways of succeeding, and offering new perspectives - based in deep experience and research in business transformation, technology transformation, radical change, and Millennial business challenges.
Dr. Millers' Previous Talks
- Mindset Shifts for Success - Digital Transformation
- Keys to Thriving in a Digital World
- Keys to Leading Continuous Transformation
- Aspects of Change Intelligence Specifically for Continuous Transformation
- The millennium mindset
- Radical change occurring at escalating speed
- Continuous transformation as the new normal
- The agile organization
- Navigating the sea of unknowns
- How technology enables exponentially more humanist endeavor
- New definitions of loyalty, performance, and success in the 'Millennium Age'
- How the 'Millennium Age' differs from the Industrial Age
- Inverted success strategies in the modern socio-economic context
audiences addressed in past talks
- Metaverse and gaming convention
- Cyber security and data governance professionals
- Finance & insurance professionals
- Change Management professionals
- Business Analyst professionals
- Telecommunications groups
- Energy sector groups
- International trade groups
locations of past talks
Las Vegas Convention Centre
Winnipeg Convention Centre
Telus Sparks Centre - Calgary
San Diego - Remote
UBC Executive Education Centre - Vancouver
Washington DC - Remote
Botswana Women in Sports - Remote
samples of past talks
BC Technology Industry Association [BCTIA]
Womens' Entrepreneurship Day Keynote | Attendees 120
Effects of technology combined with human rights creates opportunity as well as the radical shifts in thinking, beliefs and values that we attribute to 'millennials'.
Transformational Leadership Event - The Agile Corporation
Transformational Leadership for Transformation | Attendees 40
Finding and leveraging untapped capacity to meet Millennium Age challenges. Leadership eclipses management and success in leadership is all about being fully in it with your people.