make the shifts from the industrial age
through the information age into the millennium age
Scale-able to your situation...start with a team, apply to high impact areas of transformation, or take an enterprise approach.
Move your organization into the Millennium Age by altering value and belief systems and building capability in the tenets of the Transformational Organization Paradigm. Previously considered 'culture' and so unique and complex to each organization that changing it was widely accepted as impossible, the pursuit of the Transformational Organization Paradigm and its tenets shift your organization into the Millennium Age mindset within 12 to 18 months while keeping all the good parts of your corporate identity.
What we'll do...
- Conduct a discovery and environmental scan
- Conduct TOP assessments in all or part of the organization
- Craft short and long range strategy
- Customize and launch TOP transformation capability development programs
- Coach on interpreting progress and reassessing capability
- Measure and report on progress
What you'll get...
- Ongoing relevance and viability in the emerging Millennium Age marketplace
- Better angle on millennial and zGen talent attraction and retention
- Openings for developing the new knowledge worker
- Leverage for transformation initiative spend and speed
- Foundations for co-creative and innovative work environment
- Norms that support a truly agile organization
- Change intelligence
Development programs remove or reduce the 'industrial age thinking' risks in a targeted and far-sighted way.
Transformational Organization Paradigm (TOP) assessments inform a capability maturity strategy and the customization of TOP programs. The programs foster a Millennium Age mindset and altered values and belief systems thereby creating the most advantageous environment for transformation to occur. The assessments also indicate:
- precise areas where 'churn' has the potential to be debilitating, where the potential for stalling is high
- precise ways to align leadership practices, the employee-employer covenant, and the organizations' 'norms' and belief systems with Millennium Age mindset