2020 Courses & Events
Continuous Transformation Management Framework
4-Day Certification Course
January 14 to 17 - Vancouver
March 10 to 13 - Winnipeg
May 12 to 15 - Regina
June 30 to July 3 - Calgary
The CTMF® course is valuable learning for anyone involved in business transformation. Certification is best suited for professionals who have education and professional experience in 3 or more of the following disciplines.
✓ Organizational Design and Development
✓ Change Management
✓ Information Technology
✓ Executive Leadership Development
✓ Business Transformation Project and Portfolio Management
Prior certifications in Project Management, Change Management and Executive Coaching will optimally enable the student in successfully
applying and supporting the framework and the methods and techniques it contains.
Daily Outline Downloads
- Day One - Principles of Continuous Transformation
- Day Two - Continuous Transformation Management Framework
- Day Three - Embedding CTM Practices
- Day Four - Measuring Transformation Progress
- Exam is taken online at the end of each day (20 mins) with a short case study exam after the course
Course fees include all course materials, two books, and all CTM templates; plus 5 hours coaching support by Dr. Linda Miller.
The certification exam is optional, but in order to claim certification in CTM the exam must be passed. Any student who has taken the 4-day course may take the certification exam at any time after completion of the course.
Business Transformation and the Millennium Age
Streamed Live November 17th, 18th and 19th 2020
- Speakers from around the world present their perspectives and work in defining the emerging Millennium Age, promoting business adaptations and workplace response to these unprecedented socio-economic conditions.
- Registrants can select some or all of the sessions for one ticket price.