2019 Courses & Events
Business Transformation and the Millennium Age
Streamed Live November 10th, 11th and 12th 2019
- Speakers from around the world present their perspectives and work in defining the emerging Millennium Age, promoting business adaptations and workplace response to these unprecedented socio-economic conditions.
- Registrants can select some or all of the sessions for one ticket price.
Continuous Transformation Management Framework
4-Day Certification Course
February 28 to March 3 - Vancouver
March 28 to March 31 - Winnipeg
May 30 to June 2 - Regina
November 20 to November 23 - Calgary
- Day One - Principles of Continuous Transformation
- Day Two - Continuous Transformation Management Framework
- Day Three - Embedding CTM Practices
- Day Four - Measuring Transformation Progress
- Day Five - Exam Preparation and Certification Exam (optional)
Course fees include all course materials, two books, and all CTM templates; plus 5 hours coaching support by Dr. Linda Miller.
The certification exam is optional, but in order to claim certification in CTM the exam must be passed. Any student who has taken the 4-day course may take the certification exam at any time after completion of the course.