Continuous Transformation Management Framework
4-Day Certification Course
February 28 to March 3 - Vancouver
March 28 to March 31 - Winnipeg
May 30 to June 2 - Regina
October 24 to October 27 - Calgary
- Day One - Principles of Continuous Transformation
- Day Two - Continuous Transformation Management Framework
- Day Three - Embedding CTM Practices
- Day Four - Measuring Transformation Progress
- Day Five - Exam Preparation and Certification Exam (optional)
Course fees include all course materials, two books, and all CTM templates; plus 5 hours coaching support by Dr. Linda Miller.
The certification exam is optional, but in order to claim certification in CTM the exam must be passed. Any student who has taken the 4-day course may take the certification exam at any time after completion of the course.
Business Transformation and the Millennium Age
Winnipeg Convention Centre June 29th (evening) & June 30th 2018
- A Buy-One-Get-One discount is available for members of PMI, ACMP, IIBA and CMC
- A Buy-One-Get-One discount is available to students and staff of the University of Manitoba
- A Buy-One-Get-One discount is available to students and staff of the University of Winnipeg
- A group of 3 or more not in the above groups is discounted 10%
- Download Conference Schedule
Feel Good About What Your Ticket Buys!
Education is close to our hearts at iMind Transformation so
2% of ticket sales will go to the University of Winnipeg Bursary for Adult Learners
This bursary was established on the occasion of Ms.Barbara Read’s retirement as Coordinator of Adult Learner and Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Services of The University of Winnipeg (1998-2016). This bursary will provide financial assistance to an adult learner entering any undergraduate program. Preference may be given to a student who is a single parent. Barbara Read is a spotlight speaker in this event.